The first time you log a maintenance issue using the link to the right, you will need to register your details to activate an account for your rental property.
It is a strict policy of this office that all maintenance requests are submitted via our Maintenance Manager Application (Link to Right).
You also have the flexibility of downloading the App for your Smart Phone for convenience.
If it is an EMERGENCY repair, please contact us on 0410 634 584.
"If you are in a life threatening situation please contact 000 immediately"
Whilst we hope your tenancy will be trouble free, situations may arise that require urgent attention. Emergency items are generally those that could cause injury to the tenant or damage to the property, and may include:
- A burst water service or serious water service leak
- Blocked or broken lavatory system
- Serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- Dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm, fire or impact damage
- Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- Failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on the premises for hot water, cooking or heating
- A fault or damage that makes premises unsafe or insecure
- Faults likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a resident of the premises
- A serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area of the premises that unduly inconveniences a resident in gaining access to, or using the premises
Emergency maintenance must be reported immediately. All emergencies must be phoned through to the office as soon as possible and then formalised online or in writing. If you have endeavoured to contact our office unsuccessfully for the required approval then it is requested that in such an emergency you refer to the second page of your lease and contact the nominated repairers listed.
WARNING: If the repair you ordered was not an emergency or you do not log your emergency maintenance, you may be liable for the tradespersons cost.